Make $231 per sale
Join Us on the 23rd of February For The Launch of ShortsAI – Proven Training + Tool Responsible for 5M Views and 10,000 Leads Collected
Launch Date / Time
Thu @ 11:00pm EST
Mon @ 11:59pm EST
About The Product
ShortsAI is a powerful tool that combines a comprehensive info product with cutting-edge software technology.
The training covers everything from concepts for short videos, strategies and tips on how to build a list by working only few hours a day.
The smartphone app replaces the expensive video equipment and lets you create high-engaging videos in minutes. AI system creates a video script that you can read from a built-in teleprompter.
Get Your Affiliate Link Here
$3,500 In JV Prizes!
Get In Touch
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the rules before joining this program. You agree that you are NOT allowed to use the following promotional methods if approved for this affiliate program. Doing so may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Don't send Spam or using safe lists of any kind
2. When promoting, you are NOT ALLOWED to use the product name as a “name” in your emails.
3. Cash rebates, cash backs, gift cards or physical product incentives etc to people who buy through your affiliate link are not permitted.
4. Using negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign is NOT allowed.
5. Don't misrepresent our product/offer
6. Affiliates cannot create social media pages with product name or brand name. Anyone found using "brand name", "website name" or "product images" on their Facebook Fan-page or other social platforms to promote the product without permission will be banned immediately.
7. You cannot earn commissions on your own purchase.
8. Vendor reserves the right to terminate any affiliate if found to be breaking any rules and using black-hat marketing practices to drive sales or for any other reason.
Always adhere to these FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/advertising-and-marketing